21 Benefits of Choosing Artificial Flowers
Most of these benefits need no explanation. Anyone who has ever made a fresh-cut flower or fresh flower arrangement purchase will be able to appreciate many, if not all, of the following list:
Your new artificial flower arrangement …
- will not wilt due to shipping temperature extremes.
- will not produce a large carbon footprint. (75% of fresh cut flowers are imported and transported by airfreight.)
- willnot arrive with care tag instructions.
- will not need the flower stems cut.
- will not require arranging.
- will not arrive with plant food packets.
- will not need water.
- will not have pesticide contamination. (75% of fresh cut flowers are imported and treated with pesticides.)
- will not need 8 – 12 hours to revive.
- will not take a few days to bloom fully.
- will not trigger anyone’s allergies.
- will not need a change of water.
- will not need the stems re-cut.
- will not require re-arranging.
- will not drop petals or pollen stain your tabletop.
- will not die between 3 and 7 days.
- will not need to be replaced weekly.
- will not produce methane in landfills. (Fresh cut flower and plant waste do not compost in modern landfills.)
- will look just like the arrangement in the online photo.
- will make you happy and 100% satisfied.
- will look fantastic for many, many, many years.
In addition to these benefits, you gain the Petals Advantage & Satisfaction Guarantee when you purchase from Petals. Have other benefits that we missed? Connect with us and let us know the benefits of artificial flowers you’ve discovered.
Looking to provide a faux floral arrangement as a gift?
Here are our Best Selling Silk Flowers and Artificial Plants & Trees, or read: Why Faux Flowers Make Great Gifts